arm64

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Tue Nov 7 16:46:02 UTC 2017

On 7 Nov 2017, at 4:36, Joseph via digitalmars-d-ldc wrote:
> on the wiki, it says it's not supported... what does this mean? I'd at
> some point like to build 64bit, will it ever be possible in the
> reasonably near future?

LDC is currently the compiler farthest along the way to AArch64 support
(because I put some work into it a while ago). Two main things need
implementing still: The D interface to variadic arguments (passing them
works fine, but the va_arg!() template doesn't yet), and 128 bit real
support in some parts of the formatting code (which depends on either
having the (u)cent types available, or a minor rewrite).

Do get in touch if you feel like helping out – all the basics are in
place (with my patch from the issue linked earlier) and the test suite
mostly passes, so it should be relatively easy to get started.

Best,
David