LLVM BC as library

Void-995 void995 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 10:30:22 UTC 2017

Some time ago I was able to compile simple library into BC (pure
C) and load it with my application and use across different
operating systems with re-compilation having those external code
running in a sandbox.

How much difficult it would be to try with D? Means application
is in C++ and I want to load BC made from D code?

The idea itself comes from something like sandboxed Quake 3 QVM
and used for game logic, it's pretty easy to replicate that
behavior with C/C++ with LLVM BC. I wonder how much pain it would
be to make that with D instead.