kinke via digitalmars-d-ldc
digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Mon Sep 11 16:35:42 PDT 2017
LDC 1.4.0 is out now. The highlights of version 1.4 in a nutshell:
* Based on D 2.074.1.
* Shipping with ldc-build-runtime, a small D tool to easily
(cross-)compile the runtime libraries yourself.
* Full Android support, incl. emulated TLS.
* Improved support for AddressSanitizer and libFuzzer. The
libraries are shipped with the prebuilt Linux x86_64 and OSX
* Prebuilt Linux x86_64 package shipping with LTO plugin,
catching up with the OSX package.
* Prebuilt packages include the NVPTX LLVM target, in order to
target CUDA via DCompute.
Full release log and downloads:
Thanks to everybody contributing!
More information about the digitalmars-d-ldc