AArch64 server donation

Joakim dlang at joakim.fea.st
Sun Aug 5 18:45:01 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 16 January 2018 at 05:40:26 UTC, Joakim wrote:
> On Thursday, 11 January 2018 at 04:01:40 UTC, Laeeth Isharc
> wrote:
>> On Saturday, 23 December 2017 at 09:53:51 UTC, Joakim wrote:
>>> [...]
>>
>> Let me know if this doesn't work out - I can pay for a couple
>> of ARM servers if it helps.
>
> Too late for me, I'll be getting access to some 64-bit Android
> devices again in a couple days.
>
> David, any plans to apply for a 64-bit ARM server from Packet?
> Even though I don't need it anymore, it might make a useful CI
> box.

I just saw this month-old announcement of a free ARM64 CI for OSS
projects, should be easier to setup than the ARM application
process I brought up before:

http://blog.shippable.com/shippable-arm-packet-deliver-native-ci-cd-for-arm-architecture

I know Kai has an AArch64 buildbot set up at Scaleway already,
but maybe this would work better, now that the AArch64 port is
almost done.