AArch64 server donation

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Mon Aug 6 10:45:51 UTC 2018

On 6 Aug 2018, at 10:20, kinke via digitalmars-d-ldc wrote:
> Sounds interesting; I signed up yesterday with GitHub, but can only
> manage my own repos, so David Or Kai would apparently need to register
> our organization.

I had the same problem, until I granted it access to "private"
repositories (as per the GitHub permissions it requests when you tick
the respective box on its settings page). It was listed as an authorized
application for ldc-developers before, so not sure what's going on…

Either way, it should work now, although I didn't configure any builds
yet.

  — David