AArch64 server donation

kinke noone at nowhere.com
Mon Aug 6 22:19:01 UTC 2018

On Monday, 6 August 2018 at 10:45:51 UTC, David Nadlinger wrote:
> I had the same problem, until I granted it access to "private"
> repositories (as per the GitHub permissions it requests when
> you tick the respective box on its settings page). It was
> listed as an authorized application for ldc-developers before,
> so not sure what's going on…
>
> Either way, it should work now, although I didn't configure any
> builds yet.

Thx, it apparently does, but x86_64 only. I gave it access to my
private repos, but I still can't change the billing plan [1] to
add an AArch64 SKU (whatever that is) according to [2]. Could you
give it a try maybe?

[1] https://app.shippable.com/subs/github/ldc-developers/billingV2
[2]
http://docs.shippable.com/platform/tutorial/workflow/run-ci-builds-on-arm/