Test results for D on Android/ARM

Joakim dlang at joakim.fea.st
Fri Dec 7 10:54:00 UTC 2018

On Friday, 7 December 2018 at 08:49:42 UTC, dangbinghoo wrote:
> On Sunday, 1 November 2015 at 05:44:04 UTC, Joakim wrote:
>> [...]
>
> android 6.0 64bit snapdragon 625
>
> apk logcat:
>
> [...]

Thanks, but I'm not really looking for test results these days,
as this is a three year-old thread and most everything works. If
you want to make sure everything works on your device, I
recommend building the 64-bit test runners and running in the
local directory for the Termux app, as shown here:

https://wiki.dlang.org/Build_D_for_Android

Append the `--testrunners` flag to the shown ldc-build-runtime
64-bit command to build the druntime and Phobos test runners. You
can build them in Termux itself by installing the ldc, cmake, and
ninja packages, then running the ldc-build-runtime command shown
for linux. For AArch64, 4-5 Phobos modules will trip asserts when
built natively because of a couple things still left to port:

https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/issues/2153
https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/6790