GSoC'19: Any LLVM based idea? If not let's think one!

Reshabh Sharma reshabhsh at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 06:10:55 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 12 December 2018 at 22:50:16 UTC, Johan Engelen
wrote:
> On Wednesday, 12 December 2018 at 17:57:20 UTC, Reshabh Sharma
> wrote:

> - exploiting immutability of variables (notably of structs such
> as string slices)
> - devirtualization
> - improve debuginfo
> - ASan with GC and multithreading
> - function multiversioning
>
> Browsing our issue tracker on Github helps. There are a number
> of ideas posted there.

I might be interested in working in Devirtualization
https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/issues/1828

> With which organisation would you submit your idea? (For LDC,
> you should contact Dlang foundation)

I am planning to work with Dlang this GSoC, I told my interests
to @Michael Parker and he directed me to ask in LDC forum.

Thanks,
Reshabh Sharma