LCD inline assembly expressions

NaN divide at by.zero
Sun Dec 23 01:27:40 UTC 2018

Ok, so i'm delving into LCD intrinsics and hit a wall, cant find
the

_mm_cmpgt_epi32

instruction anywhere, looks like it's not included, not in the
gcc_builtins or anywhere else. I'm using the wrapper lib that
gives you intel style intrinsics from

https://github.com/AuburnSounds/intel-intrinsics

And from what I can tell if it's not an llvm intrinisic, or not
in gcc builtins you're out of luck. So i wondered if I can use
inline assembly expressions but I'm obviously missing somthing.
Ive got as far as...

// load dst into EAX and return it
int4 _mm_cmpgt_epi32(int4 a, int4 b) {
   return __asm!int4("pcmpgtd $1,$0", "=&r,r,r", a, b);
}

but get the error...

error: non-trivial scalar-to-vector conversion, possible invalid
constraint for vector type

Compiler returned: 1