Disabling http tests for guix

Thomas Mader thomas.mader at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 10:27:18 UTC 2018

On Friday, 16 February 2018 at 13:14:22 UTC, Pjotr Prins wrote:
> Those are fine. Current patches to make the build work are
>

> https://gitlab.com/genenetwork/guix/blob/dlang/gnu/packages/patches/ldc-1.7.0-disable-phobos-tests.patch
>
> Not too many!
>
> Remaining problems are with assumptions about socket and root
> path. I'll submit some patches if I can make it work. The root
> path can probably be avoided by faking it into the build dir.

Solutions to phobos problems already went upstream.
Some of them should be getting out with the next major version
release for dmd.
You could go through the package script for dmd, some of them
have comments.

The ones I remember which are fixed: root/homedirectory, datetime
problems with the path to the timezone db, curl path problems.

The remaining problems I am having seem to be Nix related.
So you shouldn't have other problems with guix than me with Nix.
It might be a good idea if we follow each other on Github or
something to prevent double work.