ASan blacklist

Johan Engelen j at j.nl
Tue Feb 27 22:48:33 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 27 December 2017 at 19:32:25 UTC, Johan Engelen
wrote:
> Hi all,
>   I want to add ASan blacklists to our repo as Jon Degenhardt
> suggested, so we can collaborate on working towards
> ASan-enabled standard libraries.

I've picked this task up again.
The current blacklist is... blacklisting pretty much everything
:) But then I can get all druntime tests to pass, and also almost
all Phobos tests (I think the failures are unrelated).
Note: tests need to be run with env variable
ASAN_OPTIONS=allocator_may_return_null=1.

```
fun:_D*callWithStackShell*
fun:_D*getcacheinfoCPUID2*

# Blanket blacklist druntime module trees
fun:_D2gc*
fun:_D4core*
fun:_D4rt*
fun:_D6object*
# Blacklist extern(C) druntime functions
fun:_thread_scanAll
fun:*_d_array*
fun:*_d_alloc*
fun:*_d_new*
fun:*_d_del*
fun:*_d_critical*
fun:*_d_eh*
fun:*_d_throw*

# Blanket blacklist Phobos
fun:_D3std*
```

Hope to put this in place soon, then add a CI job with it, and
then the fun can start :-)

Cheers,
   Johan