AArch64 server donation

Chris Katko ckatko at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 11:52:09 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 27 December 2017 at 14:49:29 UTC, David Nadlinger
wrote:
> On 27 Dec 2017, at 14:10, kinke via digitalmars-d-ldc wrote:
>> [I'm in contact with a guy who would also be willing to
>> provide us with an AArch64 CI box and who's currently trying
>> to set up GitHub integration.]
>
> That's good to hear. Ideally, we would have two boxes (or one
> beefier one) anyway – one for CI testing, and an environment to
> investigate regressions/… as they arise beyond what can easily
> be done with cross-compilation.
>
>  — David

So... all you need is a Raspberry Pi 3 or 2 (v1.2)?

https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Raspberry_Pi

     "The Raspberry Pi 3 uses a Broadcom BCM2837 SoC with a 1.2
GHz 64-bit quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 processor, with 512 KB shared
L2 cache.[26]"

https://www.wikiwand.com/en/ARM_Cortex-A53

     "Microarchitecture	ARMv8-A"