Openwrt Linux Uclibc ARM GC issue

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Wed Jan 10 11:13:17 UTC 2018

On 10 Jan 2018, at 0:27, Radu via digitalmars-d-ldc wrote:
> From what I can see in gdb 'thread_resumeHandler' is to blame, it
> looks like 'sem_post( &suspendCount )' will immediately trigger the
> resumeSignal and the call for 'sigsuspend( &sigres )' is never made.

You mean thread_suspendHandler? Perhaps single-stepping through the code
and having a look where the stack is corrupted would yield some insight?
Is there possibly some ABI incompatibility caused by callWithStackShell?

sem_post shouldn't cause anything to happen on the calling thread
itself; and it is explicitly documented to be re-entrant w.r.t. signals.

  —David