Openwrt Linux Uclibc ARM GC issue

Joakim dlang at joakim.fea.st
Wed Jan 10 15:56:52 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 10 January 2018 at 14:17:53 UTC, Radu wrote:
> On Wednesday, 10 January 2018 at 11:13:17 UTC, David Nadlinger
> wrote:
>>  [...]
>
> David, indeed sem_post works correctly, I guess gdb interpreted
> the sequence in the wrong order.
>
> [...]

Have you ported much of druntime to Uclibc?  It currently assumes
Glibc on linux by default, so if there are differences between
the way the two handle such signals, it can cause problems.  For
example, the Android Java Runtime intercepts SIGUSR1/SIGUSR2 and
doesn't run their signal handlers, so I had to work around that
issue:

https://github.com/dlang/druntime/pull/1851#discussion_r123886260

You may be running across a similar incompatibility, so I suggest
you port all the version-dependent blocks of that module and its
dependent modules first.