Openwrt Linux Uclibc ARM GC issue

Joakim dlang at joakim.fea.st
Mon Jan 15 10:05:46 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 14 January 2018 at 21:33:28 UTC, Radu wrote:
> On Wednesday, 10 January 2018 at 15:56:52 UTC, Joakim wrote:
>> [...]
>
> I missed a bunch of details that where killing the signal
> handling, thanks for the guidance!, various size differences on
> structs. Fixed now.

Figured that was it, that's why I asked you a couple times how
much you had ported druntime.

> druntime tests are passing in release mode now.
>
> [...]

_tlsMod and _tlsSize are extracted from shared libraries and then
passed to __tls_get_addr to initialize thread-local storage for
each library.  That invariant makes sure the TLS index _tlsMod
isn't 0 along with a non-zero size, not sure why David checks for
that.  It could be he doesn't expect the index 0 for a shared
library whereas uClibc is okay with that?

I don't use this module or arbitrary shared libraries on
Android/ARM, so I haven't had to mess with it.