Fuzzing with LDC

Luís Marques luis at luismarques.eu
Tue May 8 23:12:31 UTC 2018

When I compile my program with the LDC -fsanitize=fuzzer option I
get linking errors, as if the fuzzing library was not installed
or linked with. But the libFuzzer web page says that "LibFuzzer
is built as a part of LLVM project by default on macos and
Linux", and I'm on macOS. Also, the same happens when I use an
LDC I had built from SVN a bit ago (--version identifies as "LLVM
version 7.0.0svn"). Same thing when I build LDC from git head
using "brew install --HEAD ldc".

What's the easiest way to get fuzzing working with LDC on macOS?