RISC-V port

Luís Marques luis at luismarques.eu
Tue May 22 18:29:44 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 22 May 2018 at 15:40:14 UTC, Luís Marques wrote:
> I think I mixed GCC code with clang++ code and came to the
> wrong conclusions.
> But I found in LLVM where I actually have to change to emit the
> table with .4byte instead of .uleb128.

Yup, I got the C++ exceptions to more or less work (it now jumps
to the catch block, although it currently crashes in
__cxa_end_catch with a misaligned instruction access). But that
only works if I generate textual assembly and assemble that. If I
generate an object file directly no relocations are generated for
the table, and so it doesn't work.