Vibe.d on Raspberry Pi

David J Kordsmeier dkords at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 23:57:00 UTC 2018

On Monday, 5 November 2018 at 08:15:44 UTC, Pander wrote:
> Hello, I've written a short tutorial on how to write a D Vibe.d
> web application targeting the raspberry Pi.
> I'm a newcomer to the D community so any suggestion is really
> appreciated.
>
> Tutorial at https://github.com/pander86/raspberry_vibed
>
> Bye,
> Andrea

Excellent work and thank you for publishing this.  I'd suggest
also to post an accompanying blog post if possible (Medium or
wherever you like to blog) as this helps spread the word a bit
about D and also use of D for embedded systems programming.

I also like that you have used ArchLinux ARM.  I'm going to put
out an open call for help to find someone willing to take on the
task of an ldc2 package for ArchLinux.  If the package makes it
into AUR even as a community package, Kevin from ArchLinux ARM
will pull it into the AUR packages for ARM targets, and I can
usually twist his arm if there's something special needed for a
particular platform.  I've written up an issue to track on behalf
of our local Dlang meetup:
https://github.com/truedat101/dlang-sv-community/issues/57

.