CrossCompile from Linux x64 || macOs to Armv8-A

Joakim dlang at joakim.fea.st
Tue Oct 2 18:52:59 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 2 October 2018 at 14:43:28 UTC, Dude wrote:
> Hi LDCrs,
>
> Who can give me information on the steps to be performed to
> Xcompile as subject? favorite macOS ...
>
> I would like to use LDC 1.12.0 beta 2 + LLVM 7
>
> Thank you!

ARMv8 is an architecture, with both 32-bit and 64-bit execution
states:

https://developer.arm.com/products/architecture/cpu-architecture/a-profile/docs/den0024/latest/armv8-a-architecture-and-processors/armv8-a

Presumably you mean the 64-bit execution state, AArch64. What OS
are you running on AArch64, linux? There are instructions on the
wiki on how to cross-compile the runtime libraries from linux/x64
to linux/AArch64:

https://wiki.dlang.org/Building_LDC_runtime_libraries