Having issues chasing down a segfault

Philip Pavlick philip at swash.link
Thu Oct 4 07:20:24 UTC 2018

So I have an open-source project that I've been working on.  LDC
has been my compiler of choice on Windows (32-bit) for a while
now, but a couple of commits back it started behaving weird.  The
program compiles just fine without errors, but when attempting to
run the program a segfault occurs.  This does not happen when
compiling with DmD.

GDB has been unhelpful with trying to locate the source of the
problem, and my co-conspirator has been unable to help because
he's on Linux and doesn't get any errors.  So, the problem is
either with LDC or with the Visual Studio linker, and I don't
know how to diagnose from here.

The commit that caused the problem can be found on my GitHub here:
https://github.com/swashdev/SwashRL/commit/fd093849446735cda7730982c58c791bfd5ad77a