ldc package on Fedora

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Wed Oct 17 06:05:29 UTC 2018

Hi,

The ldc package just got upgraded to 1.12.0 on Fedora Rawhide which
caused me to look at the package information. I wonder if there ought
to be an update to this since LDC really isn't beta any more, and there
are people working on non x86_64 platforms. i.e. I think the blurb
needs to be far less defensive now: the defensiveness of the blurb
could be a turn off to people reading it.

|> sudo dnf info ldc
Last metadata expiration check: 0:27:34 ago on Wed 17 Oct 2018 06:32:32 BST.
Installed Packages
Name         : ldc
Epoch        : 1
Version      : 1.12.0
Release      : 2.fc30
Arch         : x86_64
Size         : 7.8 M
Source       : ldc-1.12.0-2.fc30.src.rpm
Repo         : @System