ldc2 failed with exit code -1073740940.

Michelle Long HappyDance321 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 15:46:38 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 28 February 2019 at 14:56:59 UTC, kinke wrote:
> On Thursday, 28 February 2019 at 12:27:43 UTC, Michelle Long
> wrote:
>> Thanks for the useful error codes! They mean so much that I
>> can so easily figure out what is going on and not waste my
>> time!
>>
>> ldc2 failed with exit code -1073740940.
>
> Thx for wasting other's time with such a superfluous posting in
> a ridiculous tone. I'm assuming you're running on Windows,
> where devs able to use Google can relate that default Windows
> exit code to STATUS_HEAP_CORRUPTION.
>
> So if you want to actually help, please file an issue with a
> reproducible test case.

No, I don't want any help because you are an asshole... If you
stupid fucks would have added 3 lines of code you could have
printed out that. How the hell am I suppose to know it is a
windows error code?

You stupid fucks make a lot of assumptions!

I'll just kick the can down the road like you guys do... but I
won't blame the messenger. Way to blame the victim! I guess you
have better things to do than add 3 lines of code to get the
error code string using FormatMessage and printing it out instead
of making me waste hours of my time trying to figure out what the
hell is going on... how convenient for you!

Of course, I do expect you to continue being a psychopath and
wasting everyone elses time because yours is so much more
important!