LCD inline assembly expressions

Guillaume Piolat first.last at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 23:48:29 UTC 2019

On Sunday, 23 December 2018 at 01:27:40 UTC, NaN wrote:
> Ok, so i'm delving into LCD intrinsics and hit a wall, cant
> find the
>
> _mm_cmpgt_epi32
>
> instruction anywhere, looks like it's not included, not in the
> gcc_builtins or anywhere else. I'm using the wrapper lib that
> gives you intel style intrinsics from
>
> https://github.com/AuburnSounds/intel-intrinsics
>
> And from what I can tell if it's not an llvm intrinisic, or not
> in gcc builtins you're out of luck. So i wondered if I can use
> inline assembly expressions but I'm obviously missing somthing.
> Ive got as far as...

Just a note that after you posted here, the intrinsics has been
implemented in "intel-intrinsics" package through ldc.simd:

https://github.com/AuburnSounds/intel-intrinsics/blob/fa3866dc782b0d2c4a567f6547bdc0b321ada8cc/source/inteli/emmintrin.d#L293

It generates pcmpgtd https://d.godbolt.org/z/ronCG_