GSoC'19: Any LLVM based idea? If not let's think one!

Reshabh Sharma reshabhsh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 18:29:48 UTC 2019

On Saturday, 22 December 2018 at 17:10:12 UTC, Johan Engelen
wrote:

> I probably won't be able to full-time mentor this. But I do
> want to be involved as I've already been working on it.

No worries, I would be happy to keep you updated with the
progress!

> (Don't forget that working on AddressSanitizer for our GC and
> fibers would also be pretty cool)

I'm up to any cool compiler related stuff these days ;) Let's
then more formally define a skeleton for the project, as it would
be easier for me to go through the literature supporting the
project.

Best,

Reshabh Sharma