Bootstrap crash on Solaris 2.11/5.11 - uninitialized mem access

Rick V rick at snowlight.net
Sun Jan 6 23:59:09 UTC 2019

Now that I got my hands on the current release of Oracle
DevStudio (5.15/12.6), I'm going to build a GNU CC configured to
use GAS and GLD (all the GNU tools are prefixed here)
I mean, language support is *there*, it's the underlying plumbing
that's driving me nuts
(and hoping that NetBSD support is advancing soon!)

Cheers
Rick