LDC in Homebrew stuck at version 1.13.0

Seb seb at wilzba.ch
Sun Mar 3 03:32:00 UTC 2019

On Sunday, 3 March 2019 at 02:04:47 UTC, Dennis Cote wrote:
> Does anyone know why LDC is stuck at version 1.13.0 in
> home-brew? LDC 1.14.0 was released two weeks ago, and the
> updates on Homebrew have always happened quite quickly in the
> past.

I'm guessing that no one got around updating the home brew
formula and looking at the history of who did:

https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew-core/pulls?utf8=✓&q=Ldc

It looks like the contributors changed often over time. Maybe the
Homebrew contributor experience is pretty frustrating?

In any case, AFAICT everyone can submit a PR to update a package
(have a  look at the existing PRs. They just change the hash and
version number).