Memory leak in rare cases using foreach and parallel

Guillaume Lathoud gsub at glat.info
Wed Oct 16 05:39:22 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 15 October 2019 at 20:36:05 UTC, David Nadlinger
wrote:

> Just for future reference, do you know when the leak happened –
> once per execution? Once per thread? On every iteration?
>
> And to clarify, by leak do you mean actual leaked memory, or
> excessive consumption of GC memory?

In those particular cases, I observed in htop a growing memory
usage for the whole executable. I recall that all threads were
concerned. As soon as I switched to the iota implementation, the
problem disappeared. I cannot say much more than this.

Best regards,
Guillaume