About supporting EMScripten

Hipreme msnmancini at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 4 21:52:46 UTC 2020

Are there any plans for supporting EMScripten? I still think that
supporting Web and Android are things that would give a
substantial revival to D.
And I'm really not talking about betterC, if I were to program
without D, there should be no reason to even start with D.

Vladimir Panteleev(aka CyberShadow) and Sebastien Alaiwan(aka Seb
I think) are the big players on this project

If you don't want to plan to support it, would someone give me
some advice on how would I be able to do this myself? I'm still
on very early stage of doing those porting things but I'm pretty
lost, I would like to being able to help on wherever I can, if
there any advices on how to start porting things, I would be
grateful.

Do I need to learn about LLVM, LDC, EMScripten and WebAssembly?
Which things would be target for accomplishing almost full D
support onto those things?
I'm on Dlang discord as Hipreme, if someone would welcome me at
helping me those things, please, send me a DM, I'll be sure to
document the entire process.