LDC on OpenBSD

kinke noone at nowhere.com
Mon Dec 7 21:25:14 UTC 2020

On Monday, 7 December 2020 at 19:49:15 UTC, Samuel wrote:
> Should I just go through druntime/phobos and start adding
> OpenBSD definitions until it compiles successfully?

That's one way; make sure to try to link the unittests too
(`ninja druntime-ldc-debug phobos2-ldc-debug
druntime-test-runner-debug phobos2-test-runner-debug`).

Grepping for `FreeBSD` (which is CI-tested) and adding/verifying
OpenBSD declarations would be another approach.

Your patches should then be submitted to *upstream*
druntime/Phobos. Thanks in advance!