LDC on OpenBSD

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Fri Dec 11 19:13:58 UTC 2020

On 2020-12-07 20:49, Samuel wrote:
> I was wanting to run some D code on an OpenBSD server. I have already
> successfully built LDC 0.17. Does anyone have advice for getting started
> porting druntime? Should I just go through druntime/phobos and start
> adding OpenBSD definitions until it compiles successfully?

Yes, unfortunately the platform specific code is not located in a single
directory, as one could have hoped for. Both druntime and Phobos will
have platform specific code scattered all over the place. Most of the
platform specific code is in druntime. A lot of it will be bindings to C
APIs.

--
/Jacob Carlborg