question about mecca fiber with address sanitizer

Calvin P cloudlessapp at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 16:17:16 UTC 2020

I try use Mecca style fiber with address sanitizer, get this
question:

1) Mecca fiber use switchTo, not like DRuntime use switchIn and
switchOut
2) __sanitizer_start_switch_fiber need a pointer to the bottom of
the destination stack and its size.

My question is when Mecca fiber switchTo into main thread, how to
get the main thread stackBottom and stackSize,  there is a
getStackBottom from https://wiki.dlang.org/LDC_inline_IR, but
only work for windows. I need a solution for linux and macOS.

I appreciate for any kind tips for my problem.