About supporting EMScripten

Ferhat Kurtulmuş aferust at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 11:34:32 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 17 December 2020 at 08:04:01 UTC, Ferhat Kurtulmuş
wrote:
> On Wednesday, 16 December 2020 at 22:41:55 UTC, kinke wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 16 December 2020 at 20:07:44 UTC, Ferhat
>> Kurtulmuş wrote:
>>> I am receiving the same error on both.
>>
>> Looks like you're using LDC v1.24 to compile that older
>> patched druntime - that won't work, compiler and druntime are
>> tightly coupled. So you'll either need the LDC of that time,
>> or rebase Sebastiaan's changes on top of
>> https://github.com/ldc-developers/druntime/tree/ldc-v1.24.0.
>
> Oh, I see. Thank you. I will take that into account.

Atleast so far I could compile it on Windows using:

ldc2-1.20
wasi-sdk-11.0
>> Essentially replace `Wasm` with `Linux` in
>> $WASI_SDK_PREFIX/share/cmake/wasi-sdk.cmake

But I have to add `version (WebAssembly){}else:` at the
beginnings of the files related with cpp: core/stdcpp/
exception.d, /new_d, /string_view.d, /typeinfo.d.