"--oformat" is not supported [windows]

sdvcn at 126.com sdvcn at 126.com
Thu Dec 31 02:23:55 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 30 December 2020 at 16:53:07 UTC, David Nadlinger
wrote:
> On 30 Dec 2020, at 17:08, sdvcn--- via digitalmars-d-ldc wrote:
>> I think I should describe the error,
>> What I want to describe is that the parameter "oformat" cannot
>> be passed
>
> Yes, sure. But you are specifying that parameter, and it simply
> doesn't exist for that flavour of LLD. It would be different if
> LDC itself added a parameter that then couldn't be found. In
> that case, it would be a bug in LDC. In your case, however, it
> isn't.
>
>  — David

After re-reading the code, I confirmed that the way I passed the
parameters was incorrect, thanks to David and Kinke for the
explanation

重读代码后确认了我传递参数方式不正确,感谢David和kinke的说明

Thanks for the answer

ld.lld:
ld.lld --oformat=binary"

ldc2:
ldc2 --link-internally -L=--oformat -L=binary