Where is LDSA created?

kinke noone at nowhere.com
Mon Jul 6 20:57:51 UTC 2020

On Monday, 6 July 2020 at 20:43:33 UTC, Denis Feklushkin wrote:
> I think D personality data for EH ABI can be corrupt.

LLVM generating wrong tables is *extremely* unlikely. The D (and
LDC) specific EH personality function (and catch hooks) in
druntime seems to be quite okay too, because as I've already told
you, we haven't seen any big issues for 32-bit ARM's EHABI a few
years back, with both armv6-linux-gnueabihf and
armv7a-linux-android. I don't know of any more recent test
results, but I also don't remember any recent relevant changes in
this part of druntime.