ldc2 64 bit windows linking problem

kinke noone at nowhere.com
Sun Jun 28 22:18:29 UTC 2020

On Sunday, 28 June 2020 at 21:56:26 UTC, Carl Sturtivant wrote:
> Just got ldc2 for this machine/platform, want to use
> -link-internally .
> Added the bin directory to my Path. lcd2 compiles but lld-link
> cannot find its libs. Any suggestions?

Yeah, please mention the used LDC version explicitly as that part
has seen a bigger rework in v1.22 (as mentioned in the
changelog), and then run with -v, checking the trailing lines
right before the linker command ('Prepending to environment
variables', the MSVC toolchain auto-detection & setup).

If auto-detection somehow finds an unsuited installation, you can
enforce a dir via LDC_VSDIR (see README.txt). In case your
environment variables play a role, dumping them via `set` and
posting them might provide insights.