Where is the arm-none-eabi target?

kinke noone at nowhere.com
Sat Mar 14 12:51:30 UTC 2020

On Friday, 13 March 2020 at 22:11:57 UTC, kinke wrote:
> I can only guess that you are using an older LDC version.

Note that druntime and the compiler are tightly coupled because
both depend on each other, so you should always use the
corresponding LDC version to compile druntime. I.e., not trying
to build our current druntime (branch `ldc`) with LDC v1.20, nor
trying to build druntime v1.20/2.090 with older LDC versions.
ldc-build-runtime usually handles that for you. - The atomic
intrinsics have been reworked recently.