Where is the arm-none-eabi target?

kinke noone at nowhere.com
Wed Mar 18 14:18:04 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 18 March 2020 at 12:57:26 UTC, IGotD- wrote:
> On Friday, 13 March 2020 at 17:06:03 UTC, kinke wrote:
>>
>> Probably because it works just fine, at least it does for me
>> with LDC v1.20 on Windows
>
> I just tried with LDC 1.20.1 on Windows, there it compiles the
> to the object files just as you previously tested. We have a
> difference between Linux and Windows for the same command line.

The difference is that on Windows hosts, we don't have any
fallback value for the critical section size for an unknown; the
first time it is needed, an error is issued.

For Posix hosts, we use the native `pthread_mutex_t` size as
fallback value, coupled with a one-time warning issued during
initialization. The `-w` in your cmdline aborts on warnings; you
can use `-wi` to have them printed but continue.

It might be better never to fall back to the native size, not
just for consistency across hosts.