pragma(inline, true) / llvmAttr("alwaysinline") cross module inlining failure

Marcel marcelpi97 at gmail.com
Thu May 7 09:57:24 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 01:56:42 UTC, kinke wrote:
> On Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 01:51:22 UTC, kinke wrote:
>> The workaround is using LTO.
>
> Or building each object file separately. [With parallelization,
> this might be faster than all-at-once compilation.]

Thank you :)
I have another problem though, when using -flto (full or thin) I
get weird error messages when linking the library with the final
executable:

C:\foo\bin\release\x64\foo.lib : fatal error LNK1107: invalid or
corrupt file: cannot read at 0x1C4C8

The command line parameters I'm using:

-mattr=sse,sse2
-preview=intpromote