Special behaviour for _Dmodule_ref and _d_run_main?

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Mon May 11 12:48:20 UTC 2020

On 11 May 2020, at 13:30, Denis Feklushkin via digitalmars-d-ldc wrote:
> [bare metal]

Ah, right – I had assumed you were building for x86_64-linux-gnu as
per the path you pasted.

> There is some special behavior for libdruntime during linking?
>
> _d_run_main and _Dmodule_ref placed not in core.internal.* (unlike of
> core.internal.entrypoint._d_cmain, for example), so it looks like
> there shouldn't be any problems... but problems is here.

How are you currently invoking the linker, especially regarding ordering
of libraries/object files on the command line? LDC doesn't have any
special handling for druntime (beyond the defaultlib selection logic).

  — David