TypeInfo_Array.value is null

Remi remigillig at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 16:48:50 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I've got pretty far implementing a barebones runtime to compile
my project to WASM with LDC. However, I've hit a road block where
the TypeInfo_Array instance I get has a null "value" member. Here
is how I get that TypeInfo instance:

* Access a "int[string]" which calls _aaGetY
* TypeInfo_AssociativeArray ti is passed to _aaGetY
* ti.key is TypeInfo_Aya as expected but ti.key.value is null

I followed how TypeInfo_Array is written in the vanilla runtime
object.d and I was expecting TypeInfo_Array.value to be set by
the compiler but it is null in my case.

Is there something I should be doing that I'm not?

Thanks,
Remi Gillig.