WebAssembly + Custom Runtime + Associative Arrays

Remi remigillig at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 18:24:03 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I've been trying to compile a game project to WebAssembly for a
while. It had been going quite well but I'm hitting an issue with
associative arrays now and I don't know if it's a compiler bug or
something on my side.

I uploaded some code with a broken example here:
https://github.com/speps/dwasmaa

If you clone it then run a HTTP server and navigate to index.htm,
it will output the wrong message as described in the README.

If you compile+run it with `dub --arch=x86` it displays the
correct message (sorry that arch only works in Windows for now as
I'm not using the runtime and only hooked up Win32 API console
output).

Anyway, where am I going wrong? Thanks.

- Remi Gillig.