Using LDC to compile D code for the PSP (Playstation Portable)

kinke noone at nowhere.com
Sun Sep 20 22:39:16 UTC 2020

On Sunday, 20 September 2020 at 08:25:58 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
> On Monday, 7 September 2020 at 22:33:52 UTC, kinke wrote:
>> Seems like you're looking for `-mabi=eabi`, according to
>> https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/blob/032b492bcbc77625866e4a86b3cbc990a74bfb7a/driver/targetmachine.cpp#L106-L118.
>
> Is this option documented?

As mentioned, its mere presence is detectible via -help-hidden,
but the help doesn't elaborate on the supported values, as it's
an advanced and highly target-specific option. [I'd rather try to
get rid of it and encode this stuff in the target triple, as gcc
seems to use triples like `mips-linux-gnu`,
`mips64-linux-gnuabin32` etc.]