Is LLVM10 still supported?

kinke noone at nowhere.com
Sun Jan 10 12:09:08 UTC 2021

On Sunday, 10 January 2021 at 09:30:13 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> For instance, after removing a file and executing "ninja clean":
>
> $ ninja clean ldc2
> ninja: error: '…dirpath…/parse_d4.d', needed by 'obj/ldc2.o',
> missing and no known rule to make it

You'll probably have to re-run CMake to have the ninja scripts
updated, removing the vanished source file. I guess that's the
price to pay for globbing the source files. - Without a dirty
source tree, i.e., when git-committing the changes before a
build, ninja re-runs CMake automatically.