DMD compiler choking?

Jeremy Gibson jtgibsontelusnet
Wed Apr 5 22:47:09 PDT 2006

>Can you post the exact output of the compile.
>
>Regan

Pretty much exactly similar to the first post on the thread, but I'll include
the command prompt and omit my witty banter for clarity.

"
C:\Documents and Settings\JT\My Documents\Programming\Alliance>dmd test.d -debug
test.d(8): identifier 'Object' is not defined
test.d(8): Object is used as a type
Assertion failure: 'b->type->ty == Tclass' on line 286 in file 'class.c'

abnormal program termination

C:\Documents and Settings\JT\My Documents\Programming\Alliance>
"

I'm going to try adding those directories directly to my system's PATH
environment variable and see if that'll help...

--JT