Trouble with modules

Andrew Madigan amadigan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 23:19:36 PDT 2006

I have a file called HttpCommon.d where I am throwing code that needs to be
imported by a few files in my project. It contains an enum and a few
constants. When I try to to import it, I get the following error:

Request.d:5: module HttpCommmon cannot read file 'HttpCommmon.d'

HttpCommon.d (in the same directory) contains:

//Common globals for HTTP

enum Protocol   {
        //Removed
}

static char[] getProtocolName(Protocol protocol)        {
        //Removed
}

static Protocol getProtocolByName(char[] name)  {
        //Removed
}

class StatusCode        {
        //Removed
}

What's going on? I don't understand how the compiler finds files, but I'm
thinking that's where it's going wrong.