just a few small questions

MM MM_member at pathlink.com
Sat Apr 15 10:34:23 PDT 2006

mm... think my post went wrong somewhere... I waited a half an hour..
(so excuse me for a double post,.. oh how I hate to say everything twice :D)

>Oh, did you see them on a CD?  Apparently, one of those was on a CD that
>came with CGW.

Nop... just saw some nice games on some game sites probably..
Both Have really nice games on them.. written in D
http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~cs8k-cyu/index_e.html
http://homepage2.nifty.com/isshiki/prog_win_d.html

>Ook, it looks like it's down or something.
I'll check later on

>Personally I'd recommend ConTEXT (www.context.cx), I've been using it with D
>for over a year and I'm really happy with it.  I could post a highlighter
>file for it, as the one on the download site for ConTEXT is a little
>outdated.  ConTEXT, coupled with some kind of automated building system
>(like makefiles, Derek's build utility, or even just batchfiles (like I do
>;) )), can be very nice indeed.  I haven't missed much from Visual Studio.

Highlighting would be nice.. but maybe its even better to send yours to ConTEXT
:D... I never did any manual compiling, so I'll look into those suggestion
(after easter that is :D)