build on linux

bpederse bpederse_member at pathlink.com
Wed Apr 26 14:22:27 PDT 2006

hi, thanks, that seemed to fix it as well.

now i still have a general question. i naively go into the downloaded + untarred
ddbi directory and type make. i get the following error:

build -w   \
-Tlibddbi_sqlite3.a -full -allobj -lib dbi/sqlite/all.d
Error: File 'std/string.d' not found.
make: *** [libddbi_sqlite3.a] Error 1

clearly means that it doesn't know how to find std/string. how do i remedy that?
i believe my /etc/dmd.conf file is set correctly. is there anything else i
should check.

thanks,
-brent

In article <ey7ne13zr8a1$.10tqfatv53lnn$.dlg at 40tude.net>, Derek Parnell says...