.h to .d advice needed

Emp empty at nomail.com
Sun Aug 6 21:06:28 PDT 2006

I'm trying to translate NIDAQmx.h to a .d which D can use.
But I'm not really sure whether this is usefull or not. The lib is only msvc
compatible, is this a problem?
I really know like null about linking (thus liking D :).

If it is usefull to translate it to D, I'm afraid of this header thing.
It is more than 6000 lines tall :( and, next to what is on the website, I
have no clue :)

simple things like:

#define FOO 1
to:
const int FOO = 1;

Can't be done by a simple replace and manually adding the '=' is undoable
for 6000 lines.
Is there some program which can do these things automated?
Thx for any advice/help.