.h to .d advice needed

Emp empty at nomail.com
Mon Aug 7 17:53:18 PDT 2006

Thx, I thought there was only one, the dsource one that is.

I've succesfully run the windows version on my headerfile, but I'm a bit
suspicious about the output.
(cmd: 'htod NIDAQmx.h' and it should be an ANSI C header)
All the error codes have been commented out:
//C     #define DAQmxErrorCOCannotKeepUpInHWTimedSinglePoint
(-209805)
And '-209805' is nowhere else to be found (in a global search).

Another question(not about the header file, but some example code :)
How do I translate this to D?
#define DAQmxErrChk(functionCall) if( DAQmxFailed(error=(functionCall)) )
goto Error; else

It is used like this:
DAQmxErrChk (DAQmxCreateTask("",&taskHandle));

Thx.