.h to .d advice needed

Emp empty at nomail.com
Tue Aug 8 15:29:01 PDT 2006

Oh Yeah! my first readout from my virtual card :D.
Thx, everybody.

> Not at all. I've been using NI-DAQmx with D for months. I can confirm that
> it works perfectly after translation. I'd post you my translation, except
> that would probably violate NI's copyright restrictions.

Could you maybe tell me how you handled the error handling code which htod
commented out?

> You need to run the 'coffimplib' program (download from Digital Mars) on
> NIDAQmx.lib, to turn it from a Microsoft-format import lib into Digital
> Mars/Watcom/etc format.
>
> BTW, the reason all those #defines are duplicated is that they really
> should have been enums.

You mean that the original (labview) headers were enums?

> Good to see another NI user.

(I will be using the physical card for the readout of a purkinje eye
tracker, pretty nifty stuff :)